Poznan International Fair street Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań, Poland
Poznan Congress Center
|Tuesday, March 19
|9:00 - 17:00
|Wednesday, March 20
|9:00 - 16:00
PRICES AND TYPES OF TICKETS
Tickets for paid events can be purchased after registering for the fair - in the tab
THEY ARE TAKING PLACE AT THE SAME TIME:
SALMED International Fair of Medical Equipment and Equipment
Registration for the SALMED fair: https://salmed.pl/pl/
A ticket to the LABS EXPO Fair entitles you to participate in the SALMED Fair.
IN THE FAIR PROGRAM:
- "Food quality - from producer to consumer"
- "Hygiene and dressing procedures for staff in the cleanroom and qualification of the dressing process in accordance with GMP"
- "Cancer - a growing challenge in laboratory medicine"
- "Can a laboratory be eco-friendly?"
- "Cosmetic products of the future - new products, trends"
- Lectures by the Forensic Laboratory of the Provincial Police Headquarters in Poznań
- Accreditation, metrology and standardization in laboratories "AMN-L 2024"
- Exhibitor presentations
There is a Pasodobre restaurant on the fairgrounds . Spanish dishes, full of flavor and freshness, as well as tapas snacks that are brilliant in their simplicity and loved all over the world. Taste seafood, juicy meats, fish and fresh vegetables and feel the real taste of sunny Spain in the very center of Poznań!
And at Basilico Bistro you will find delicious, warm, two-course express lunches. An ideal option for lunch during trade fair events and more.
Vistors are invited to the newly opened underground parking - PWK Parking. The three-level parking lot offers 650 parking spaces and is located at 11 Glogowska Street - entrance just behind the Fair Center building, at the level of the railway station.