The programme of the fair includes:
- “Food quality – from the producer to the consumer”
- “Hygiene and clothing procedures for staff in the cleanroom and GMP qualification of the clothing process”
- “Cancer – the growing challenge for laboratory medicine”
- “Can a laboratory be eco-friendly?”
- “Cosmetic products of the future – the latest developments and trends”
- Lectures of the Forensic Laboratory of the Voivodeship Police Headquarters in Poznań
- A conference of the Central Office of Measures, the Polish Centre for Accreditation and the Polish Committee for Standardisation
- Presentations by Exhibitors, e.g. „Finding the right glove in just four steps”, „How to read a calibration certificate?”
LABS EXPO received Honorary Patronage from the President of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the Mayor of the City of Poznań, the Rector of the Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences in Poznań, the Rector of the Poznań University of Life Sciences, the Head of the Voivodeship Police in Poznań and the President of the Association of Chemical Engineers. In turn, CRK Patrycja Sitek, the Central Office of Measures, the Polish Centre for Accreditation, the Polish Committee for Standardisation, the National Chamber of Laboratory Diagnosticians, the Polish Chemical Society and the Polish Diagnostic Association have taken Substantive Patronage over the fair.
The second edition of the LABS EXPO Laboratory Equipment and Technology Fair is coming up in March 2024. It will provide an excellent venue for promoting your company and brand to a professional audience, gaining feedback from customers and highlighting your position in the market, while also offering opportunities to find cooperation partners and build up your network of contacts.
Admission is free upon registration – simply fill out the registration form